Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Comment on This

Its come to my attention that there is a demand for blogs from me. Multiple people have visited my blog and been disappointed at the lack of content.

I haven't decided what form this blog will take. And, lets face it, I don't have a ton of time to dedicate to writing. However, I'm going to try to post something this week. Its my vacation.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Well that's good... I almost gave up on you! :)

Natalie said...

Woo Hoo! Get the party started!!!
Let's have a post about your thoughts on Sarah Palin. I'd like to know. Or, what in the world will we do if Obama wins. Seriously.
I'd also enjoy a jaunt down Wes' Memory Lane.
Or, what kind of car you'll drive someday.
I'm very supportive of all this. I love the blog title, by the way...

Wes said...

Thanks for the ideas Nat. I seriously needed some topics. I'll post more later. I do have the week off after all.

Natalie said...

Anything you post will bring fun to our house. Guaranteed. Just keep 'em coming so we can have a flicker of hope and laughter in our hum drum lives.

Andrea Griggs said...

I'm proud, Wes! I decided to check your blog one more time to see if there was anything and there are a ot of posts-way tto go.